Tuesday, November 1, 2011

TMI Tuesday - 11/1

Let’s Talk about Sex



1. What sexual act arouses you the most? For that matter, what nonsexual act arouses you the most?


Kissing arouses me more than any other sexual act, especially if his hands are in my hair or cupping my face. Giving a blow job is a close second...and there are many other things that also arouse me greatly. I'm pretty easily aroused, I think. Non-sexually? I can be aroused with just the right look or comment or even just looking at L's ass in his tight jeans as he walks in front of me. I remember L once beckoned me to follow him with one finger at the same time as he gave me "the look" and I nearly wet myself on the spot....and I still get aroused just thinking about it!

2. What is your signature or “go to” move that is sure to get a lover in the mood for sex?



I'm not terribly subtle, I don't think - unless I'm feeling shy, I pretty much make it clear what I want. I don't really have "moves" as such. I asked L what move I make gets him in the mood for sex and his answer: "Get naked!" LOL

3. Do you queef?



I had to look this up....lol According to the Urban Dictionary, a queef is the expulsion of air during or after sexual intercourse as a result of a penis causing a vacuum within the vagina. Based on that definition, no, I don't queef. However, when I am really, really wet, like when sex continues after I've squirted, I do sometimes make very loud, squishy noises.

4. What’s the weirdest thing that’s happened to YOU as a result of your sex writings (e.g., blog, erotica, sex toy reviews)? (borrowed from Insatiabear)



As a result of them leaving comments, we discovered that someone we both know personally reads our blog. Thank goodness we remain anonymous and they have no idea that we are who we are! Kind of strange when we see them socially, though. hehehe

5. Have you ever had sex while someone watched?
…someone else was in the room?
…someone else in the bed, next to you and the person you’re having sex with?
What were the circumstances?



Yes, I have had sex while L's friend was in the room, sitting on a chair beside the bed. I have also sucked L's cock while the same friend sat on the bed beside him chatting. In both cases, she was being the voyeur after we tired her out during a threesome. She took pictures and video, which she gave us as a thank-you gift!

6. When it comes to sex, and discussing it with your teen have you or would you:
a. Let school sex education handle it
b. Hand the teen a book or point them to a website
c. Talk frankly and openly
d. Avoid it all together–society, friends, and the internet will give all the info needed



I have always been very open, frank and age-appropriate when discussing sex with my children. Growing up, sex was a very taboo subject in our home and I didn't want to be like that as a parent. I hated having to hide my sexuality - something I still have to do! I wanted my children to feel comfortable bringing their questions and problems to me and not feel embarrassed or ashamed to discuss them. From time to time, I have directed them to websites also to augment the discussion. It's our little secret though - the rest of the family would be horrified.

Bonus: Remember the song, “I’m too sexy?” What are you too sexy for?



Hmmm - can't think of an answer for this one. Fact is, I don't think I'm terribly sexy at all!




Visit tmituesdayblog to see who else played this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment