Monday, October 31, 2011

Question: this is for each of you : how old were you when you had your first sexual experience?

Question: This is for each of you: How old were you when you had your first sexual experience?


V says: I've always been very sexual. I remember getting caught masturbating when I was just 7 or 8 years old - I think my poor mother is still in therapy for that. I remember she asked me why I was “doing that” and I responded “Because it feels good.” I can still see her moving her hand to her chest as she audibly gasped. Although that was the only time I was caught, I’m sure it wasn’t my first time and I know it wasn’t my last. As far as sexual intercourse is concerned, I was late to that party, and not by choice. I was kept on an extremely short leash and was incredibly sheltered until I was married off. Nonetheless I found a way around the stifling rules and had sex for the first time when I was 19.


L says: I've been pleasuring myself as long as I can remember. I didn't have carnal knowledge of a woman until I was 18, but not to worry - I'm making up for lost time with V.




Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment