Tuesday, December 6, 2011

TMI Tuesday - 12/6

Stop Making Sense



1. If you were a car, which one would you be? What are some of your best features?


I think I'll go with the Lada - not terribly attractive, but built solidly, easy to maintain and very reliable.

2. If I gave you an elephant where would you hide it?


This one is easy - there's only one place I have that's big enough to hide an elephant and that's tucked in behind my ass.

3. Finish this sentence: Tomorrow I absolutely refuse to….


.....try and convince L we should have sex before we go home after our little adventure. (Hope he reads this before we go! hehehe)



4. What is the longest period of time that you’ve gone without a shower?


I'm a bit paranoid about keeping my body clean, so not only do I shower daily, I sometimes shower multiple times in a day. If I'm not feeling well, I'll sometimes forego the shower for the day, but by the following day, I always feel in desperate need of one. I think the longest I've gone is two days and that's only because of instructions post surgery.

5. What is the silliest prank you ever played on someone?


I'm not much of a prankster - in fact, I don't think I've ever tried to play a prank on anyone. I'm usually pretty serious, although sometimes I can get pretty goofy. (See question 3)

Bonus: What is the best piece of gossip that you heard recently?


I don't usually gossip. Yes, I'll talk about titillating things that have happened - I'm human after all - but I normally reserve my comments to those items that are confirmed as truths and not rumours or malicious talk. I am an extremely empathic person and try to always be sensitive to other peoples' feelings, troubles and worries. Peoples' problems can be bad enough without being compounded by idle or thoughtless gossip.




Visit tmituesdayblog to see who else played this week!

3 comments:

  1. Yours is a very thoughtful answer to the bonus question. We can also relate to your answer to question 4, as not only do we insist on showering daily unless there's a compelling reason why we can't; but we frequently take two showers a day (one in the morning and one at night) or more as our sexual escapades dictate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not familiar with the Lada, will have to check it out...

    I have become fascinated with how many people have mentioned a relationship between the elephant and their ass!! Oh my...

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like many people are going with hiding the elephant in somone's ass lol!
    I have to agree with you re: gossip.
    ~viemoira

    ReplyDelete