Monday, August 22, 2011

She said: All By Myself

L is away on a family vacation. It is one of those rare occasions where he is completely out of touch until he returns. Instead of sticking with our regular he said/she said format this week, we decided that L could take a pass this week and not post and I would write something of my choosing. So...what to write about? I thought that since I love to cook, I could post my new recipe for gougère, but while that would be very yummy, it wouldn't be terribly sexy, not to mention that L would probably have a cow if I published a recipe in here. My next thought was to write up a story about one of our encounters, but without L publishing his half, that kind of sucks some of the fun out of that for me - it just doesn't seem right to publish without him. In fact, I won't even open the boxes from Eden Fantasys on my own - much like telling the stories of our encounters, it's so much more fun to do it together.

Speaking of Eden Fantasys, L was very thoughtful and gave me a couple toys to bring home to play with while he's away. I have very little privacy at home and have been half out of my mind with worry hoping that nobody finds them where I stashed them. I finally had the opportunity to check out that stash yesterday. I knew there was a dildo there (Big Ben), but I wasn't sure what else he had chosen for me. Turns out that the other item was the Rocks Off-120 mm bullet vibrator that needs to be reviewed for Eden Fantasys. When I saw that, I had a "eureka" moment...I'd play with the vibrator and write up the review as my post this week!

I've never played with sex toys completely on my own before. In fact, I've only ever played with toys together with L - mostly dildos, vibrators and anal plugs, but a few other things as well. Even on my recent business trip, I had L "there" with me via webcam, watching and cheering me on. I find they can really enhance and add another dimension to our play and I think I speak for us both when I say that we really do enjoy them. We had originally chosen this bullet vibe to use with Big Ben, which has a hole in the base to accommodate a bullet vibrator, however this vibe turned out to be far too large for that purpose - we really have to start using that 'View Actual Size' feature on the website - seems everything we've opened lately has been inordinately larger than expected!

I opened the package and removed the small disk that divided the battery contacts. It took me a couple seconds to figure out that twisting the cap turned it on/off, and engaged a very low vibration, but that the four additional speeds - which I'm going to call medium, high, extra-high and pulse - were run by toggling through the push button on the cap. One good thing right away was that the vibrator was pretty quiet. I was afraid of attracting attention if I used it in my room after bedtime - the last thing I'd need was someone knocking on my door to enquire why I would choose to use the hair trimmer (or whatever else they thought it sounded like) at midnight! Even though it was quite quiet, I chose to use it during the day and even then, only when I was (finally!) alone in the house for a short while, as a precaution.

The vibration felt quite strong even on the lowest level, so I first tried it through my clothing. Yeah, this was going to work like a charm. I stripped from the waist down and lay back in my bed. Comfortable, I started cycling the vibrator through the different levels, just to gauge the feel of them. I found the high and extra-high levels too intense, at least to start with. As I moved the vibe back to the lowest level and ran it lengthwise along my slit, I was taken back to a memory with L - how he will sometimes slot his cock in in the same way and slide it along me, the head of his penis rubbing over my clit with every stroke. It felt amazingly good! Switching it up a bit, I penetrated myself with the vibrator. It is not at all long or girthy, but it certainly made for an interesting sensation as I rested it on my pubic bone.

I moved the vibrator back to the previous position and jacked up the vibration....then again....and again, scrolling through the different speeds gradually....and by the time I got to pulse mode, I was pulsing myself, cumming rather intensely. I had to remove the vibrator right away, though - I was far too sensitive to leave it in place, regardless of the setting. Turning it off, I lay there catching my breath. Wow. I just wanted to curl up and sleep after such a hard orgasm, but unfortunately there was dinner to cook and other things to be done. One of L's favourite edicts came to mind - "suck it up, Princess". I smiled as I went and got myself cleaned up and resumed my day. Only a few more sleeps until L will be back - we are overdue for some fun and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment