Monday, October 4, 2010

He said: At the Riverside

V and I visited our favourite park one sunny lunch time blanket in hand. We strolled hand in hand from the parking lot down the riverside trail and then onto the river bank. Clambering over the rocks and dirt piles we made our way to a secluded spot among the waist high boulders. V had worn a skirt as I had instructed and after some preliminary kissing and groping I turned her to face the rock and had her lean forward. I worked my fingers into her sopping wet pussy and worked them back and forth as she moaned in pleasure. Between my fingers, the kisses and bites on her exposed ass she was soon quite worked up. She took charge and moved away from the rock. I knew what she wanted so I opened my zipper and extracted my cock. She dropped to her knees and began to suck me with her normal gusto and vigour. Just as things were getting very close to a successful conclusion I heard voices. Though V was relatively well concealed it would be clear to anyone coming upon us what we were up to. Reluctantly we disengaged just as we saw two kids pop out of the trees on the other side of the river about 100 yards away. They were far enough away and we were well enough hidden that they could only see us from chest level up, if they saw us at all. They didn't appear to notice us as I tucked myself back into my clothes after which we slowly worked our way back upriver away from them. The river was moving fast enough that it was unlikely that they would cross the river.

The voices faded into the distance as we found flat sandy spot to spread out our blanket where so we soon took up where we left off. There was a slight change of position, I was laying on my back with V kneeling between my legs. I won't bore you with the details other than to tell you that our lusty mission was completed without further disruption. After the deed was done and our clothes were rearranged to restore our modesty we basked in the sun for a few minutes before returning to the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment