Tuesday, April 24, 2012

TMI Tuesday - 4/24

S-E-X, Again! 

 This week’s TMI Tuesday questions are on a subject near and dear to our hearts (and some other body parts, too). It’s all about SEX!…Yes, again.

1. What is your sexual personality?
a. The Controller – initiating sex, twisting your lover into positions you want, and driving scene play by play b. Sex Slave – You love to be used and at the mercy of your lover. You don’t initiate but follow and do as you are told. You love to be used.
c. Daredevil – Sexual adventure and sexual thrills are what you are all about. You get off on the risk factor. d. Subdued – Sex is a necessary part of the relationship so you are available when needed.
If I had only to choose from these options, I am mostly b although I can be a little bit of a and c from time to time.

2. How many times have you sneaked away from party guests to have sex in another part of the party venue. Where did you sneak to? Were you ever caught? For example, at a wedding reception you sneaked to have sex in the coat room. At a party, you sneaked to have sex in a bathroom or closet.
I've been at a public event and felt like doing this, but have never actually done it.

3. Your sex partner that you are mad crazy for has requested you do one of the following, which one would you grant consent to do:
a. Bondage/light restraint with your hands, legs tied while having sex
b. A sexual spanking that leaves light marks
c. Record the two of you having sex
d. Have sex in a mirrored room where you can see yourselves having sex from every angle
L may do any of these things and more, because I trust him implicitly.  No other sex partner I've had has ever been able to garner that level of trust, however.  If that level of trust wasn't there, then I'd have to choose d.  It seems to be the option that allows me to rescind the least amount of control while also allowing for the least possibility of coming back to bite me in the ass.

4. Do you act out your sexual fantasies (select one)? Why?
a. I act out all of my fantasies.
b. I act out many of my fantasies.
c. I act out some of my fantasies.
d. I act out very few of my fantasies.
e. I don’t act out any of my fantasies.
f. I don’t have any fantasies.
L and I share our fantasies with each other.  This doesn't mean that we run out and try and reproduce each others' fantasies, but it does often allows us to extrapolate and foresee similar situations that may also fulfill that fantasy.  There are also times when a situation comes up that allows us to do something to incorporate a fantasy.  Some fantasies are not to be acted on - they are too dangerous, are physically or logistically impossible, cross a line or are possibly not to the others' taste.  However, there's nothing wrong with acting out our fantasies sometimes too.  I'll go with c.

5. How important is sex in your life (select one)?
a. I could hardly survive without it.
b. It is very important.
c. It is somewhat important.
d. I could live without it.
e. If it were up to me, sex wouldn’t even exist!
While I'm inclined to go with a, I have gone years without sex and survived.  Though at times, it was very difficult for me, I know it's possible for me to survive without it, though I'd never want to do that again.  Aw, heck...I'm going with a after all.  I'm a greedy slut!

Bonus: Finish the following phrase. Sex is AWESOME!!


Visit tmituesdayblog to see who else played this week!

2 comments:

  1. Like you, we had trouble choosing an answer for #1. We both exhibit signs of A-C but never D.

    We also found trust to be an important factor in #3. Trust is vital in BDSM and any manner of recording or photographing. The thing with the mirrored room seems to require the least amount of trust, unless there are cameras behind the (two-way) mirrors.

    We'll never be able to realize all of our fantasies. Even if it was feasible to do so, many involve people who are likely not interested or are otherwise inaccessible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 was tricky for all and I am yet to see someone who chose a single option.
    #3 it is great that you feel that you can implicitly trust L. That is such a powerful statement.
    Lovely answers and thanks for following my blog. I have just discovered yours and I cant wait to catch up on it.

    ReplyDelete