Monday, April 2, 2012

He said: Blowjobs

First point, why are they called blowjobs? There isn't much blowing involved. Sorry, but oral sex just doesn't properly describe the act in questions. My suspicion is that the more descriptive term "cock sucking" is a little too harsh for most people though I know that V doesn't seem to mind when I ask her to suck my cock. Actually she really seems to like it when I command her to suck my cock. Sometimes direction is encouraged but guys remember that varies from woman to woman.

The original title of this post was going to be "Why I love blowjobs" but that would have been a pretty short post. What man doesn't love blowjobs? Paradoxically there is a feeling of power and domination that comes from having ones cock sucked even though it is at a point where a man is most vulnerable. All it would take is one good bite to really ruin a guy's day but when V has had my cock in her mouth I have never worried about her intent.V just loves sucking cock and watching her bob up and down as she does her best to make the experience enjoyable for me makes me love every aspect of her cock sucking technique.

Due to the shortness of some of our meetings V uses her mouth on me to speed the process and sometimes I am torn between getting her to stop so I can plow her furrow or just lying back, relaxing, and cumming in her mouth. There is also something extremely naughty about driving around an almost deserted industrial area looking for a place secluded enough, or sometimes not that secluded, for a quick blowjob. We don't often have time for a fuck at lunch but there is usually time for a blowjob.

What's so great about blowjobs? Though cock in pussy is nice a pussy doesn't have the control of lips and tongue. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good fucking but a blowjob is different but also oh so special in its own way.

One tip for the ladies, swallowing is oh so hot and be careful with your teeth. Us men are pretty sensitive down there. One tip for the men, make sure the hair down there is neatly trimmed and you are nice and clean. Most women prefer not to get hairs caught in their throats or sucking on a sweaty package.

Ok enough talking about blowjobs - go forth and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment