Monday, February 7, 2011

She said: Aural Pleasures

I enjoy our shopping trips together as much as I enjoy the way they end, but two weeks is a long time to go without sex. I've gone longer without - a lot longer, actually - but as a wise man once said to me, "Once you start getting great sex regularly, it's really hard to go without." Man, he was right! With our two shopping trips essentially acting as foreplay, I couldn't wait until we could get together after the holidays. Happily, I didn't have long to wait.

Timing was perfect that night, as that one pesky employee that always seems to want to work late was just leaving as I showed up (I feel kind of mean calling him pesky - I'm sure he's a perfectly nice guy, but he's always cutting into my L time!). L told me to go ahead into 'our' room and that he'd follow shortly. I went ahead in and and unpacked my bag I had brought along which contained some treats for L and a small snack. He came in shortly after and I asked him to hang on before getting undressed and I took some pictures of him in various states of undress. He even wore a shirt with buttons - my favourite!

Something that really turns me on, as L knows, is the sounds of people fucking - the heavy breathing, the kissing, the slapping of thighs, the moans, sighs and whispers between lovers. I've listened to audio of other couples fucking before, but when I told L I'd love to be able to listen to the audio of us having sex, he decided to bring his mp3 player on this day and record our session. He turned on the recorder. I was lying on my stomach, propped up on my elbows when L started by spanking my bottom until I finally said "ouch" (which for me means, 'okay...too much now!').


Click to hear: V Gets Spanked


Stopping briefly to take yet another picture of my pink bottom, he then lay over me, slotted his cock into the crack of my backside and started frotting me. I don't know what it is about it - L has dubbed me as being "ass erotic", but this drives me wild. He stopped to add some lube and his cock now slid easily back and forth along my backside. Fuck, yeah!

Finally, I could take it no longer and I begged him to fuck me. He rolled onto his back beside me and I leaned over him and kissed him. Working my way down his body, I kissed, licked and nipped at him until I got to his lubed cock. I wiped away the excess lube and took him in my mouth. I sucked him as I opened and unrolled the condom, ready for application. I was so turned on, my hands shook as I slipped the condom on over his rock hard cock. We switched places and I moaned as he entered me - it had been over two weeks since I'd had sex and I could tell that this was going to be one of those special times we've talked about, when everything just hits the right places at the right times. How perfect to have a fuck like this on a day when we're taping it! Our interlude was full of moans and gasps of pleasure and we came hard within moments of each other.





Click to hear us fucking.

We lay in each others' arms, snuggling and talking, only turning off the recorder for a few minutes as we touched on more personal topics. As we lay there, L asked me if I'd spank him. I had done so once before, but it wasn't a memorable experience for either of us. At that time, I had made a joking request and L had agreed, but I had never spanked anyone before and was concerned about hurting him and he seemed not really into it either at the time. Being in a more playful and receptive frame of mind - and I suspect as a result of all this submissive spanking talk over at Foxy's - this day, he wanted to try it again. He bent over the table and this time I wasn't shy about it - I spanked his bottom pink and took a picture to prove it.



L's pink bottom - Click to hear how it got that way.....



After a quick time check we decided to go for round two. L was tuckered out after the first time - he had worked very hard - and wanted me to do the work this time and so he lay back as I climbed on top. Impaling myself on him, I leaned forward to kiss him and slide myself along his rod. Grinding into him on the downstroke, it wasn't long before I knew I was going to cum again. If his moans were anything to go by, he wouldn't be long either...and he wasn't. He peaked first this time and I tumbled over moments later. At this point, all I wanted to do was snuggle and sleep, but alas, we didn't have much time left and after just a couple of minutes, we had to start packing up. Stopping only a few minutes more to eat a small snack, I left him downloading our pictures in his office. As I started my vehicle and watched him at his desk through the slats in the window blinds, I wished I could have stayed with him even longer, but that was not possible. I pulled out of the parking lot and as I drove home in a sated lust fog, my thoughts were consumed with a replay of the wonderful time we spent together.

4 comments:

  1. You know......you and I have some things in common. Your breathy moans and sighs sound a lot like me and I'm also an "ass erotic" girl.

    Have you tried anal? You might like it. ;)

    Nice work on L's ass, too BTW. (And L - nice ass)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I'm completely "ass erotic", is that what that's called; 'frotting'? I love that. Great audio, I love hearing people fuck and play too, very erotic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Foxy - We do have things in common - I've thought so since I read your 100 Things About Me post and your profile. Anal's on the bucket list - I'm sure L will make it awesome for me...and yes, he has a great ass! @Mrs. D - thanks for the comment. Frotting - great word. Gotta love the Urban Dictionary. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - you two are getting more and more creative with the passing days! I'm sure I'm never going to have any audio clips up on my blog...

    ReplyDelete