Monday, August 16, 2010

She said: It's My Birthday!

Our first meeting was such a success, we hastened to arrange our next liaison, knowing fully well where it would lead. The night we both could manage to be next available happened to be my birthday. I'm not a big fan of celebrating my birthday - I have nothing against birthdays in general, I just don't enjoy being the centre of attention at my own celebration. I was very touched, however by L's thoughtfulness on this night.
I arrived to find a small spread of healthy snacks and a bottle of champagne intimately set out in the dimly lit room. As we munched and sipped, he stroked my leg, held and caressed my hand and kissed me. Food soon forgotten, we gradually undressed each other, pausing for mutual exploration as each piece of clothing was discarded. Down to my red lace bra and panties and he naked, I turned him to lean against the desk and slid my body down the length of him to kneel between his parted legs.

His beautiful cock looked good enough to eat...and, much like Jello, there's always room for cock. His grooming was exemplary, him being neatly trimmed. I focused all my attention on pleasuring him - and on the pleasure it gave me. I love to suck cock! By the time he raised me up, turned and lay me across the desk, I was soaking wet and ready for his reciprocal onslaught. From his first lick across my juicy slit, I was begging him to fuck me. Soon after, he obliged. As I raised and spread my legs for deeper penetration, we were soon racing to the finish line in a frenzy of lust.

We peaked within moments of each other and rode the crest of our passion. As we lay, him on his side, me snuggled in beside him, I ran a finger down the cheek of his handsome face and whispered,"Thank you." Happy Birthday, V!

No comments:

Post a Comment