Monday, April 4, 2011

He said: Cock Blocked by a Colleague

V and I have saved lots of money by meeting up at my office instead of at a hotel, it also allows us to get together for an hour or two when we get the chance. As our longtime readers know it does have its disadvantages. Interruptions by cleaners and the uncertainty of when people will leave at the end of the day. This day I was incredibly organized by the time V called to tell me that she arrived across the street. The mischief bag was in place, my teeth were brushed and I had big plans. I was going to meet V at the door, snap on her leash and lead her to our playroom. Then I was going to have her strip down and lean over the table so I could give her a good spanking. Next I planned to fuck her from behind, hard and fast, just the way she likes it.

Well you know the old saying about the best laid plans. The office was still crawling with people, too many for me to sneak V into my office and our normal play space was inaccessible because one of my colleagues was blocking access. I gently quizzed him on when he was planning to head home and got a pretty vague response. I waited in my office for a while before I decided to join V in the car. She had brought something to eat and I didn't want it to get cold. After a quick kiss and hug we settled in to eating and chatting always keeping an eye across the street in the hopes Mr. Late Stayer would go home. After we were done eating V retrieved our package containing sex toys for review from Eden Fantasy's from the back seat. V used her car key to cut through the packing tape on the package. I unwrapped our toy and played with it a little bit before repackaging it. The car was not the proper place to give it a proper workout. That post is yet to come. We browsed through the Liberator Adventure gear catalog imagining what we could do with the ingenious furniture and cushions they produce. Time was running short so I got out of the car and went back across the street to see if my cock blocking colleague looked like he was going to leave. No luck, he seemed dug in for the long haul.

I went back out to give V the bad news. Making the best of the disappointing situation we decided to move to a more private parking lot for some private time before V had to head home. After some kissing, hugging and groping V asked if she could suck my cock. Who was I to disappoint her after dragging her across the city for a bout of coitus not even startus. I opened my pants and she dove on my cock like a woman possessed, not that I'm complaining. She took me deep into her mouth, I could feel her throat squeezing on the head of my cock. She sucked with a higher intensity than usual. Perhaps because she was mindful of the lateness of the hour or perhaps because stewing in her own juices for one and a half hours had gotten her quite worked up. Up and down she went, her heading bobbing in my lap as I wound my fingers into her hair. That way I could exert subtle control over V just the way she likes. As she sucked I smacked her ass which produced an appreciative moan from V. I came and V sucked me clean as she always did. After I buttoned V and I kissed and she drove me back to the office where we narrowly averted running into another one of my coworkers. I keep telling V she needs to visit me in a skirt so I can reciprocate the oral favours, maybe this encounter will spur her on to expanding her wardrobe.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your co-worker blocks that sucks...I can totally relate because our son must have a Sex Alert chip in his brain because he will disturb any kind of attempt at sex no matter what time of day or night!!

    ReplyDelete