Monday, March 21, 2011

He said: Being Sick Sucks, And Not in a Good Way

Waking up in the middle of the night with a sore throat that made it painful to swallow was the first inkling that I had a cold. After a few days had passed I didn't think it was fair that I cancel my meeting with V as long as I told her that I wasn't in tip top shape and that she would have to do most of the work. I did warn her that I had a cold and since I didn't want her to catch it I was going to forego kissing her. She was disappointed at the prospect of no lip to lip contact but agreed that it was probably for the best.

When V arrived I laid out the blanket and let her work her TLC on my cold-ravaged body. She took the lead, and with her oral assistance I soon rose to the occasion. V climbed up on top and before long I forgot about my stuffy nose and congested lungs as she slid up and down my hard cock. She did all the work and I got to reap the benefits. Perhaps as a result of the congestion from my cold V came before I did. I did help with some nipple tweaking and some dirty encouraging talk along the way.

I didn't think that I was up for a twofer this time so after a brief respite I pulled out "Glassy", which is my pet name for V's new double ended glass dildo and lubed it up. Note to self, when it comes to glass dildos a lot of lube is not required. I overdid it and applied far too much lube. A little bit of clean up and Glassy slipped between V's pussy lips. I worked the bumpy glass dildo in and out, rotated it around and did my best to reach all the sensitive spots inside V's pussy. Her hand moved to play with her clit and it wasn't long before V was having her first glass dildo orgasm. We cleaned up ourselves, the toys, and the room. After dressing we parted with a kiss and went on our way.

I know this is a short post but truth be told I am still getting over my cold. I promise I will do better next time.

1 comment:

  1. Eh, I am just getting over being sick myself and yeah, it does suck. Nothing like some sex to take your mind of it though!

    ReplyDelete