Tuesday, February 7, 2012

TMI Tuesday - 2/7

Let's Go To Bed!


TMI Tuesday this week was submitted by My Undercover Metamorphosis. Thank you! Show her some love, stop by her blog and say hello.

1. A friend is coming to have sex. There are 3 twin beds and an air mattress in the room. What do you do? (choose one)
a. Have sex where ever we land first, who needs a bed?
b. Have sex on a single twin mattress
c. Have sex on an air mattress
d. Or? (tell us your solution)

L and I do just great without a bed, but on the occasion that we do have one, it's like a treat. In this case, we'd have not one bed, but three! I'd be scared of blowing out the air mattress, so my plan would be to have sex on one of the twin beds, move to the second one for round two and avoid those wet spots by sleeping in the third one. Very cozy for two!

2. What is the oddest thing you have in your bedroom that someone would be surprised to find. Why is it there?

I guess that depends on who the finder is! For me - and likely for you - there's nothing odd in there at all. Yet there are those in my household that would definitely find the sex toys, the corsets, sexy costumes and the collection of high heels rather odd - and they'd be right to wonder!

3. What are your favorite sheets?
a. Flannel
b. Cotton
c. T-shirt cotton (jersey)
d. Satin

Flannel in the winter and crisp, cool cotton in the summer. I hate satin sheets - too slippery.

4. Do you sleep with sheets tucked in or out? Why?

Never tucked in. I hate, hate, hate to be restricted. In fact, even as a kid I always refused to wear pajama pants to bed for the same reason.

5. What is your usual bedtime? Why?
a. 8-10 pm
b. 10-12 midnight
c. 12-24
d. Whenever my eyes won’t stay open any longer.

Usually until my eyes won't stay open any longer - which isn't as bad as it sounds. lol

5. Do you sleep with closet door(s) shut or open? Bedroom door shut or open? Any particular reason why?

Both shut. Closet door is shut because leaving it open to me is like leaving a drawer open. Bedroom door is closed because I sleep naked. Hopefully the closed door will indicate that the entrant should knock first, but if not, I'm a fairly light sleeper, so I'll hear the door immediately and it will give me a moment to collect myself as they barge in.

6. Have you ever broken a bed or other furniture during sex?

Nope, not yet, though we have changed positions because we didn't like the creaking noise the bed was making. Sounded ominous...

7. What’s your favorite type of bed for sex?

King size and comfortable. Not so soft that you'd sink into it...that's too hard on my hips when I'm playing cowgirl.

8. What do you sleep in?
a. Lingerie
b. Underwear
c. Day clothes
d. T-shirt
e. Nothing

Nothing at all - except if I have bruises to hide, then I'd wear a short nightie.



Visit tmituesdayblog to see who else played this week!

3 comments:

  1. Great answers as always, guys! We loved your answer to #1; when we stay in a hotel, we like having two double beds just so that we can have sex on one and sleep on the other. And we agree with you on #3 and #4!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already love your bedroom! shoes, corset, toys...NICE
    Flannel is the best way to go in the winter!

    Happy TMI Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love my flannel too!
    And I also like your thoughts on the beds; when Sir and I play (in a hotel room) one bed is for scening, the other for cuddling ;)

    ~Kazi xxx

    PS and I so love my CAPTCHA... soggyb!! LOL

    ReplyDelete