Tuesday, February 21, 2012

TMI Tuesday - 2/21

You Inspire Me!




As I cruise around the Internet reading my regular blogs and discovering new ones, the content of other bloggers often gives me ideas for TMI Tuesday questions. A few of you did that for me this week. I encourage TMIers to click on the links and read the blog posts that prompted a specific question.

1. List ONE word to describe your last sexual encounter.
Fanfuckingtastic!

2. Can you recall your worst sexual experience? Why was it so awful? Did you do anything at the time to try to make it better?
Inspiration: http://husbandtwomindssexually.blogspot.com/
I guess that would be when I, as a very young newly-married wife told my (considerably older and been around) spouse that I wanted to try anal sex. I was quite sexually adventurous, in spite of my youth and naivete and he was rather prudish and conservative. After much convincing, he agreed. Assuming he knew what he was doing, I did as he told me. He penetrated me with no lube whatsoever, then when I started crying and begging him to stop, he told me it was too late for him to stop and then held me down and continued the brutal onslaught until he came. Then he pulled out and left the room, leaving me traumatized on the bed. He later suggested that in the future, I should be careful what I ask for, because clearly had I not wanted to try something so deviant, I wouldn't be in such pain. It took me nearly 25 years to want to try again - happily, this time with someone caring who knew what he was doing.

3. Do you fuck outside the box?
Inspiration: http://hausofmm.blogspot.com/2011/04/fucking-outside-box.html?
We all have a laundry list of things–features, demographic characteristics, etc. that we like and/prefer in a sexual partner. Do you ever deviate from that list? Give an example.
I do have a certain "type" that I am immediately physically attracted to, but that certainly doesn't mean that I wouldn't consider fucking someone who didn't match those characteristics. L has some of the characteristics I find a draw - he's very tall, has nice hands, a smile that lights up his whole face and is handsome - but he's also blonde-haired, blue-eyed and fair-skinned, which are very outside of my usual preference. The reality is that what's important is not a "type", but your connection to the person in question. That's what really dictates what kind of an experience you're going to have. I'd rather give someone with a connection a chance and not worry about what they look like or if their appearance fits a "type" I'm after - after all, if I were that shallow, I would have missed out on a amazing experience with a wonderful person!

4. Do you blend BDSM in to your relationship? If yes, just in the bedroom or in other areas of your life? Explain.
Yes, L and I do. We enjoy and incorporate many BDSM practices in the bedroom - some of which you read about on our blog - but also outside of the bedroom as well. We are involved in our local BDSM community and like interacting socially with other like-minded people. We love to play with rope, which is very sensual. The D/s mindset finds its way into our verbal and written interactions as well.

5. Does the thought of your partner/significant other having sex with another person turn you on? Would you want to watch the act? Would you like to join in?
I've never been in the position to watch my partner have sex with other people, though he does. I'm not sure I'd enjoy it, to be honest. Though in some ways, I think it would be interesting to watch, I think I might feel a bit awkward and possibly left out. I might be more inclined to be interested if I joined in somehow and was therefore distracted.

Bonus: Fill in the blanks.

I like it lubed on the outside and hard in the middle.

4 comments:

  1. Your answer to #2 is a real horror story. I have a similar story, though we're saving it until we answer this exact question in an upcoming Formspring Friday post. While traumatic for me at the time, it was nowhere near as awful as your experience must have been. So glad you have since found yourself such a wonderful partner!

    It sounds like your preferred type is a lot like mine. I do agree that regardless of preference it's the connection that really matters.

    -Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your explanation about types in 3. I feel the same way, but I'm not quite sure I explained it as succinctly.

    I'm impressed with your ability to put voice to such an awful first experience with anal sex. It seems like you were "punished" for being open and explorative. But I'm glad you were able to experience the act in a much more pleasurable way finally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2 sounds like a worst nightmare for the anal virgin come true! *shudder*

    Yes, I think it's the connection that matters as well.

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. #2 sounded just awful. Made me feel bad for you when reading it. Glad it is far in the past.

    ReplyDelete