Tuesday, February 28, 2012

TMI Tuesday - 2/28

Sex.....and Romance


This week’s TMI Tuesday is about sex and romance. Who doesn’t enjoy a little romance or the art of seduction before engaging in sex? Often times the prelude is better than the actual ‘event’.

1. You are sitting alone in a restaurant because your lunch date is late. Do you:
a) Throw something and then make out with the waiter.
b) Check to make sure he or she didn’t get into an accident, then wait patiently for two hours and use the time to compose a love song or poem.
c) Send a nasty text followed up by a voice mail telling him/her that “romance is dead and so are you!”
d) Wait for 20 minutes, and then text-message a pal to join you for lunch.
First off, I'd never be sitting alone inside a restaurant waiting for someone - I'd far more likely be waiting outside. My expectation would be that if my lunch date were running late, they would have the courtesy to let me know. I don't mind 10-15 minutes late - sometimes something causes you to leave a few minutes late, or the traffic is bad or something - but any more than that and I expect to be contacted somehow. That being said, if there's reasonable explanation and providing I didn't have other commitments later on that would be in jeopardy, I would not be adverse to finding something else to do for an hour or two until my date could make it. I'm very understanding, but I don't like people disrespecting my time or taking me for granted. I strive to be punctual always and I'd expect the same respect for me and my time from my date.

2. What’s more important, a romantic relationship or your career?
I found this a hard question. Both could provide a great deal of satisfaction in one's life and I can certainly find many pros and cons for each side of that coin.

3. You love to role play in the bedroom, which one of these is more likely to be your kink?
a. Doctor and the naughty nurse
b. You’re the gardener, I’m the hoe
c. Persnickety principal and the wayward pupil that needs a spanking
d. Me Tarzan, you Jane
e. Scattered-brain boss and the seductive secretary
I think I'd be totally into d. with a little c. thrown in now and then just to spice things up.

4. When you want sex, who tends to make the first move?
a. Me! I like to go for what I want.
b. It varies. Sometimes my partner/significant other/date or sometimes me.
c. Oh definitely the other person. Even if I want it, I’m not about to admit such a thing.
d. I drop subtle hints hoping he/she will pick up on it.
I think L is an a. while I am a d., though I'm trying to improve on that. Fortunately for me, L is a very astute man and reads my d. like a book.

5. When it comes to lovemaking, select the answer that best describes you/your attitudes
a. vanilla – meets society’s middle of the road standards
b. adventurous
c. kinky
d. trisexual – I will try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. –Mae West
Well, all four of these play a part in our sex life. Sometimes there are time constraints or it's just been a while since we've been together and things turn out like a., however we are both adventurous and kinky and we do try things more than once, even if we didn't really like it the first time. L reminded me last week that the first time he spanked me, I didn't like it. :P

6. You want to seduce that sexy someone, what is the sweet-nothing that you’ll whisper in his/her ear?
Seduction isn't my forte, but I like "I want to suck your cock". It's to the point and hardly what I'd term a "sweet nothing", but it gets an "ok" every time and leads to so much more!

Bonus: What’s your idea of a romantic getaway?
Anywhere that offers the comfort and privacy we'd want to be able to spend time together combined with the opportunity to get out and do fun things outdoors.



Visit tmituesdayblog to see who else played this week!

1 comment:

  1. Loved your answer to #4! You are an excellent match!

    Few things hotter for a man to hear "I want to suck your cock". I'm a bit disappointed that Jill didn't go with this; while she gets quite a reaction from me out of it and the answer she actually gave, the intensity in her eyes and in her voice when she says "I want to suck your cock" guarantee that I won't last long.

    ReplyDelete