Tuesday, July 17, 2012

TMI Tuesday - 7/17

DARING:
What are your 50 shades?

1. I enjoy the idea that my partner wants to inflict pain on me that:
a. makes me curious
b. is titillating and sexually arousing
c. that leaves me screaming and/or crying because that’s the way I like it
A. and B. are both true....when L announces that he's going to beat my ass for something, I do feel a bit curious about what exactly he has planned and also feel incredibly aroused by it.  The response is immediate.  I'm a person that has to get used to things....so when on the other hand I show up and L announces he's going to do something to (with) me that he hasn't previously even hinted at and I'm completely caught unaware, I feel the most delicious mixture of fear (of the unknown, not of L) and extreme excitement!

2. Do you like being forced to dress or act in a way that is humiliating? If yes, please describe. If no, why not?
I've never been in this position, so I'm not sure!

3. Do you like seeing bruises, scars, or marks that were caused during sex on either you or your partner? What kind of marks?
We try to avoid anything that would create a scar - the most minor scrape can leave a most horrendous scar on my skin.  I do love bruises, rope marks and bite marks inflicted by L. The very first time I was with L, he left a hickey on my neck which was unexpected - in fact I didn't know it was there. I was only lucky that the person that brought it to my attention was an ally.  L got carried away another time and left a number of bite marks on my upper back which were not hidden by t-shirts.  In both cases, it was a little tense and as a result he shies away from leaving marks on me, but I have to say, I love to see them and look at them in the mirror. I often beg him to bite me or leave his marks on me in the middle of very intense sex.  When he complies, it can put me right over the edge.

4. Would you like to be forced to do sexual things that you don’t necessarily like to do? Yes or No.
I think if you and your partner are open and communicate, you can easily compromise on these things.  If there's something I don't much care for that L loves or vice versa, I'm sure it could be worked out that everyone gets what they want at least some of the time.  As it happens, I've never been in this situation, but I think with proper discussion, "force" wouldn't come into it.

5. Do you want to be forced to watch your lover with someone else? Yes, No or It depends.
I think this is something that if I wasn't prepared for and good with, I wouldn't enjoy.  Again, with discussion anything is possible.  But I don't think I'd care to be forced to watch this.  I'm a wimp like that. :P

6. What dirty (sometimes inappropriate) things do you like to say to your sexual partner?
There isn't anything I really say on a regular basis to my partner that fits into this category.  I do say things in the throes of passion, but I have no idea what....though I've been known to whisper in his ear that I want to suck his cock.  Does that count?

Bonus: Finish this statement: I like being powerful in bed because  __________ .
Actually, I almost never like being powerful in bed...and if I'm in the mood for it, it's short-lived.  I spend my work day managing and leading people and making all manner of decisions, financial and otherwise.  I come home and run a household full of adults that do nothing - so I cook, clean, do laundry, keep appointments straight for everyone, pay bills, service the cars, drywall, paint, repair the toilet - you name it.  When I'm in the bedroom, I don't want to be powerful.  I want a generous lover that will allow me to look after his needs while looking after mine.  I want someone who understands that I need looking after too...that I'm not super woman and I have needs and sometimes need support too.  Oh my...that turned into a bit of a rant, didn't it?

3 comments:

  1. Your answers to #4 and #5 are similar to ours. We aren't into being forced, and we know that with communication it wouldn't even be an issue.

    Whispering in L's ear that you want to suck his cock totally counts. Few things get me as aroused as quickly as Jill whispering exactly that. Bonus points if we're in a setting wherein saying it loudly would be completely inappropriate.

    Loved your bonus answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your bonus answer too. Nothing wrong with a little rant if that's how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers! I liked the rant. I totally understand and agree! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete