Tuesday, October 23, 2012

TMI Tuesday - 10/23

Then And Now
Thank you to the TMI Tuesday reader who submitted the following THEN AND NOW questions. He wanted to remain anonymous.
1. What one part of your sex life today would most surprise the 17 year old you?
The 17 year old me was still a virgin.  Although she was always a very sensual and sexual person, I think she was not very worldly and a lot of things might surprise her.  A lot of men wanted her (with various intentions - sex, marriage, etc.) and she in turn understood the effect she had on men, though she was not bold enough to use it to her advantage.  I think though that since she would have had no exposure whatsoever to a BDSM lifestyle or the types of sexual acts categorized under that heading, that she might certainly be surprised to imagine that the future her would find that lifestyle so enjoyable, though in retrospect, it almost seems like a natural progression.

2. What one thing might shock that younger you?
I think the younger me might be shocked that I had the temerity to go and get a VCH piercing.

3. What part of the younger you’s (not necessarily at age 17) sex life do you look back on with the most nostalgia?
I don't think I view anything in the past with nostalgia sexually speaking.   Only at this current time in my life is my sex life approaching what I'd always hoped it could be.  I have had a more frequent and exciting sex life with L than I ever had in my marriage or in any of the short relationships I had leading up to it.  Not that I'm complaining at all, but my sex life with L is fantastic in quality, but could be even better with increased quantity.    It happens from time to time - days of opportunity where we can experience both quality and quantities that are more than satisfying.  Though rare, those times certainly stand out...Oh!  Perhaps those are the times I can look back on with nostalgia!  

4. Is there anything in the younger you’s sexual ambitions or fantasies you have not yet fulfilled?
Although the younger me failed horribly in the sexual ambitions category by marrying someone whose sex drive did not even come close to matching her own, I think I've fulfilled all of that young woman's fantasies and many more that she never knew she'd have. I wonder what she'd think of the fantasies I dream up now!

Bonus:  Give your 17 year old self a piece of sexual advice.
Don't marry a man whose sex drive does not match your own - it's not true that all men love sex or think about it all the time.  Some don't give it a moment's thought.  Ever.  Also, if you cannot be your true self in the bedroom without fear of judgement, then you have the wrong man.

5 comments:

  1. #4 and bonus speak to me, but I loved all your answers and you write well. I found you from TMI, I will be stalking this blog! thank you!
    X
    Allys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Bonus!!

    happy TMI!! great answers!

    Aluv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your answer to #1 is how I feel about the "natural progress" of a woman's sexuality. I may have used those exact words. We should all hope to grow in our developments as life passes, even if we don't yet know the ways in which we'll grow. I'm just glad that we do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your number 2 makes me wince. YIKES!!!!! Not for me, no siree!

    thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete