Tuesday, September 25, 2012

TMI Tuesday - 9/25

Celebrity Sex-a-thon!


1. Who is your closest celebrity look-alike? And, who do you think is sexier, you or the celeb?
I'm not really sure but according to http://celebrity.myheritage.com/FP/Company/try-face-recognition.php I'm a pretty good match for Elvis Costello. Of course I am sexier but the final arbiter will have to be Diana Krall.

2. Who is the hottest male AND female celebrity you can think of? And, if the opportunity presented itself would you have sex with them?
Reese Witherspoon is the female celebrity I have always lusted for. Hottest male, that's pretty hard for me since I'm not really that attracted to men. Let me get back to you.

3. What celebrity do you fantasize about, but wouldn’t admit it to your friends?
Kathy Najimy. What can I say, I've always had a thing for nuns even if I'm not Catholic.

4. Have you ever watched a leaked celebrity sex tape? Who was it or were they and what did you think? What would you have done differently if you were in the video with them?
Yes, the infamous Paris Hilton sex tape. Don't remember it well enough to comment on what I would do differently.

5. If you are in a relationship, is there anyone your partner knows that you have the ‘hots’ for and they give you the okay to be intimate with? Who would be there’s?
Can't really think of anyone off the top of my head.

6. If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, who would you choose and what would you give them for dessert?
It would have to be the Dalai Lama, dessert would be his choice. Get your mind out of the gutter!

Bonus: If you were offered the million dollar indecent proposal, what would your answer be and why?
A million is a lot of money, it would be really hard to say no.

In case you haven't figured it out yet V is not a big celebrity person so she has passed this one to the Libidinous Man to answer as I watch way more TV than she does.

2 comments:

  1. Like V, we aren't up on all things Hollywood, so we had trouble with this week's questions as well. Glad she had you answer rather than sitting this week out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy is very funny, and that's usually attractive. I like you choice for the Dalai Lama. I was just watching an interview with him on BBC news earlier tonight.

    ReplyDelete