Tuesday, September 11, 2012

TMI Tuesday - 9/11

This week’s theme “Orgasms” and the questions are brought to you by Naughty Tashamber.


1 – Do you remember your first orgasm? How old were you? Tell us about it.
I don't specifically remember my very first orgasm, but I do know that I have a distinct memory of masturbating to orgasm at around age six, though I didn't understand what it was, just that it 'felt good'.  I think my mom was traumatized.

2 – What is your favorite way to orgasm? (Sex, g-spot/p-spot, oral, etc).
I most enjoy orgasming during sex.  I find orgasms far more fulfilling when shared with a lover.

3 – Are there any ways you want to experience an orgasm but haven’t yet? (oral, p-spot/g-spot, with or without a vibrator, squirt, etc).
I'm pretty sure I've hit every applicable highlight here.  I guess I should pack up and move on....NOT!

4 – Have you ever had an orgasm in your sleep?
I have woken up from a sexy dream writhing and so heavily stimulated that just the lightest touch sent me over the edge, but I don't think I've orgasmed in my sleep.

5 – What is the easiest/fastest way for you to have an orgasm?
For me, I think a vibrator has the fastest results, but not necessarily the most satisfying results.

6 – How many times a week do you try to reach orgasm?
I normally have 3-4 per week, but that depends on the situation.  I don't masturbate very often, preferring to eschew orgasms until those times I am with my lover.

7 – Have you ever had an orgasm at the same time as your partner? Who normally cums first?
L and I have orgasmed at the same time many times, but it's more usual for me to cum first, followed by him...though it sometimes also happens the other way round where I encourage him to go ahead without me, knowing that I'm close and his climax is going to send me over the edge!  

8 – Can you have multiples?
Yes, it's possible for me - just depends on the day.  It's not unusual for me to cum two or three times during an encounter with L.  I'm sure if we had no time restrictions, that number might be higher.

9 – How long does it normally take you to reach orgasm?
Again, it depends.  Sometimes we're rushed or a bit distracted and no matter how I try to be present, I just can't get there.  Often it can take as much as 20 minutes and other times L has brought me to orgasm in less than 2 minutes. 

10 – Have you ever faked one?
I have faked it once or twice in the past, but it's not very honest.  I really cannot see any benefit to faking it unless you're having a day when it's not going to happen, but your partner has decided he's not moving on until you cum! 

With L I have never faked it.  A lot of the things we do are heavily based on trust and if he cannot trust my honest reactions, then it makes the actions less enjoyable for him, since he'd be always worried I was not being forthcoming.  I prefer to be up front with my partner - sometimes it's just not happening and that's okay.  It doesn't mean I'm not enjoying the journey or am adverse to being the conduit to his pleasure.  That in itself gives me pleasure.

1 comment:

  1. Hot answer to #7 especially! I almost always ensure that Jill has as many orgasms as she can handle before concentrating on my own. But she sometimes wants me to cum first, knowing that my orgasm will trigger her own.

    Your answer to #10 is great. We feel the same way. We value honesty very highly, and see no reason for Jill to fake an orgasm when I'm obviously not going to be devastated to learn that she's just not feelin' it on any given night.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete