Tuesday, August 7, 2012

TMI Tuesday - 8/7

What’s The Question?


We have provided the answer, now you provide the question. For example:
Answer (given): 28 marbles.  Question (you the blogger create): How many did she fit in her vagina?

1. Answer: My butt.
Where do I like L to put his rock hard cock?

2. Answer: stiletto black leather pumps
What do I use to raise me up to the correct height to be bent over a table or bed and be fucked by L?

3. Answer: hard and stiff
How does L's cock end up after I suck it?

4. Answer: “By George I think he’s got it!”
What do I say when L's hard cock slips into my ass?

5. Answer: socks
What is one of the three items of clothing that V hates to wear?

6. Answer: hole in the wall
What do I sometimes worry will happen when L's slamming me from behind?

Bonus:
Answer: I hid them there so you wouldn’t find them.
What did I say when L asked why the brush and the crop were stuck in the back of the drawer?

1 comment:

  1. Sexy, sexy answers! #2 reminds me of the fact that Jill and I are similar in height, and it can be difficult to properly line up when she's wearing heels. Jill also hates to wear socks. Panties too. And your answer to #6 was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete