Tuesday, November 6, 2012

TMI Tuesday - 11/6



During November each year, Movember is responsible for the sprouting of moustaches on thousands of men’s faces around the world. With their Mo’s, these men raise vital awareness and funds for men’s health issues, specifically prostate and testicular cancer initiatives. 

This week the questions, from heelsnstocking.blogspot.com, have a moustache theme and a request for you to join in, even if it’s just a little self checking.

1. Ladies…Have you ever kissed a man with a moustache? Did you like it?
Yes, I have.  Two of them are never without a moustache.  L, normally clean shaven (or with a sexy bit of stubble) is a regular Movember participant, so I have also had the opportunity to kiss his moustachioed face many times.  I don't mind the little extra tickle at all!

2. They say ‘putting on the beard’ means going down on a lady with a full bush. Do you prefer a bearded, trimmed or bald pussy?
I myself haven't had a full bush for more than 15 years.  I definitely prefer bald for myself - in fact I've been bald for so long I hate to feel even the smallest amount of fuzz!  Since I've never been muff-diving, I decided to ask L for his opinion.  His response: "Bald is my favourite!".  Works for me!

3. What’s your preferred style of ‘tashing on’? (snogging)
Is "lots" a style?  lol  Seriously I just really love kissing...long sensuous ones where tongues tangle, short sippy open mouthed ones, ones with bites, quick smooches and I even love leaning over or reaching up and kissing L on the cheek (which I do all the time).

4. When was the last time you cupped yours or anyone else’s testicles?
Why, I did this just yesterday!  A lovely pair, I must say!

5. If you had a moustache what style would you be and why? Images for styles here.
I like them all.  The 'undercover brother' is the style I'm most familiar with in my life, but I do know two guys that have the 'wisp' and it's pretty hot!  A few months ago I saw a man with waxed handlebars and I thought that was pretty cool too!
TMI Tuesday Blog

1 comment: