Tuesday, May 8, 2012

TMI Tuesday - 5/8

M is for Masturbation!


1. How often do you masturbate?
Nowhere near as often as some of my fellow bloggers....maybe once or twice per week or so, particularly if I'm having trouble falling asleep.

2. What are you doing to celebrate Masturbation month?
Nothing special.

3. Do you like to watch your partner masturbate?
a. Yes, it turns me on.
b. Sometimes, because it gets my partner very aroused.
c. Not really, it’s boring.
d. No, it’s a turn off.
e. I’ve never experienced it but I’d like to.

a.  Yes, I love watching L masturbate.  It's not something we do when we're together, but certainly over a webcam when we're away from each other.

4. Do you let your partner watch you masturbate?
a. Yes, it turns me on to be watched.
b. Sometimes, because it gets my partner very aroused.
c. No, it’s embarrassing.
d. I’ve never experienced it but I’d like to.

I'm not at all inhibited about masturbating in front of L - and I have done it - but I don't think it's particularly arousing for him.

5. Mutual masturbation? Yay or Nay?

Yay!  Love it - it's a great lead up to sex.

6. If you had an all-expense-paid trip to San Francisco to attend Masturbate-a-thon 2012 would you go and masturbate? Why or Why not?

I would not - it's not really my thing.  I think I've explained before that rather than offering any satisfaction, masturbation often seems to sharpen my need for sex considerably, which makes life more challenging when I may need to wait a week for that relief.

http://masturbate2012.tumblr.com/

The Center for Sex & Culture
Sunday, May 27, 10am-midnight
Arrive by 9pm $40 minimum self-sponsorship; or bring sponsorship form with pledges All genders, all orientations welcome to explore self-pleasure in a supportive group environment. Check the next newsletter for more detail about this year’s Thon, and join us to Come for a Cause! All donations and pledges support CSC’s operations and programs.

Bonus: Are you addicted to masturbating?

Definitely not, though if I was getting no sex at all, I'd certainly masturbate much more often than I do.



Visit tmituesdayblog to see who else played this week!

3 comments:

  1. Watching someone masturbate on a webcam is hot, especially if we're masturbating at the same time! I'm surprised that L doesn't find your masturbation particularly arousing, but Jill mentions that she had a boyfriend once who felt the same way. To each their own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers. Masturbating helps me sleep too lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! True, masturbating does help me sleep!

    Among the many things I need to do (like get Internet in my home) is get a new laptop with a computer so my partner and I have can webcam sex.

    ReplyDelete