Tuesday, June 5, 2012

TMI Tuesday - 6/5


Think Kink!
1. What’s the kinkiest thing about you, either mentally or physically? 
I thought this was kind of a hard question.  I don't consider myself kinky as such, but the reality is that it's a comparative thing.  I'm kinkier than a straight vanilla, yes....but yet I know a lot of people who are far kinkier than I am.  L suggested that the kinkiest thing about me physically is my VCH piercing.


2. Do you have any fetishes? If so, what are they? 
Again a difficult question.  What a completely vanilla person may look at as a fetish, I may see as "normal".  Who's to say what is "normal" anyway?  I have lots of things I'm interested in and enjoy - anal sex, ass play, biting, spanking, wax play, consensual non-consent and the list goes on.  Are these fetishes...or are they just what makes me me?


3. Have you ever been spanked? Did you enjoy it? Tell us more… 
Why yes! Yes, I have.  L enjoys administering a good spanking and I certainly enjoy being on the receiving end of one too.  If you read our blog, there are many stories in there about spankings.


4. Have you been tied up, or tied someone else up? Did you use rope or  restraints? 
Again, if you read our blog, you'll know we're really into rope bondage.  We have several different types of rope - jute, nylon, silk, etc. - depending on the job at hand. Interestingly, except at a social gathering to learn and practice, I don't think I've ever tied L up with rope.


5. Would you classify yourself as more dominantsubmissive, a switch or entirely vanilla
I'm a switch with very strong submissive tendencies.  I rarely top, but enjoy it when I do.  I'm a very in-charge person with strong leadership tendencies in my work life, so I enjoy relinquishing that responsibility when inside the bedroom.


6. What’s the kinkiest thing you’ve ever done? 
Let's see - I've had completely naked sex in the quiet corner of a busy park, been filmed and recorded and photographed doing all types of sexual acts, been bitten, spanked, had my hair pulled, my ass fucked, my clitoral hood pierced, been penetrated with all manner of items, but I suppose the kinkiest thing I've done was to perform anal sex on another woman with a strap-on.  I've done the same to L too!


7. Have you been to a BDSM club? What was it like? If not, would you ever go to one? 
We have been to a BDSM club a few times.  We wrote about it here.


8. What’s your favourite fetish item or implement? 
I know if I asked L this question he'd say it was his crop.  I love our floggers best, though.


9. Favourite kinky clothing material? 
Leather, hands down.


10. Thigh boots – love ‘em or hate ‘em? 
LOVE them.  I have a pair and love to wear them in vanilla situations - it makes people wonder.


11. If you’re kinky, who knows about it? Do you tell people or is it a closely guarded secret?
Very few know. I have several close friends, but only two know that I'm so inclined, mostly because both of them have those same tendencies that I recognized and I've confided...to a point. With my situation and my ultra-conservative family, it's definitely a closely guarded secret.  Only L knows all.


12. What are your personal limits? 
I'd be willing to try just about anything at least twice.  I say that because there are things we've tried that I didn't like the first time, but I've come to enjoy.  I have no interest in coprophilia, but otherwise, I can't think of anything else I wouldn't have a go at, especially if L was interested in trying.


13. What’s your safeword and why did you choose that one? 
We just use yellow for "slow it down a bit...you're killing me" or red for "stop now please".  It's simple.


14. Which fetishes do you just really not get?
There are a few fetishes that I can't relate to - like coprophilia, foot fetishes, etc. - but then I'm sure some of the things that turn me on - and there are a few that are perhaps a bit odd - others wouldn't "get" either.
Bonus:  Complete this sentence:  To me, Fetish, Kink and BDSM means…a normal way of life.

1 comment:

  1. Though we consider ourselves (relatively) kinky, we also had a hard time with some of these questions, especially #1. And we totally agree that kink is comparative. We know there are people who know us personally who would be shocked to learn of some of the things we're into and some of the things we've done, but then there are bloggers we follow - and for that matter likely even some people we know personally - who would consider us relatively vanilla.

    ReplyDelete