Monday, January 31, 2011

He said: Is Shibari a Verb?

The circumstances that had me sending links to Kinbaku sites to V have escaped me. The result found me in Loew's trying to pick out a rope that was would be soft enough that I could tie the the simple but intricate patterns in our first session of rope play without damaging V's skin or hurting her. I hadn't told V that I planned to bring some rope for the play date we had planned for the next day, I wanted to surprise her. I finally settled on 100 feet of rope in a colour that I thought would contrast nicely with V's skin tone. V had picked a few shibari patterns that she liked in our Internet browsing so after the initial kissing, fondling and getting naked she helped me to measure the rope. I wasn't sure how long the whole process would take and was surprised how quickly I could complete the pattern following the handy Internet directions that I pulled up on a close by monitor. After the first tie was complete I showed V a couple of tying videos I found on twistedmonk.com. V looked so cute walking around the room in her rope harness and she seemed quite comfortable.

It had taken so little time to do the first tie that we tried a couple of the other ones. I have included links at the bottom of this post to the patterns we tried. I even went off the grid and tried a freehand tie of my own doing my best to create a rope bra. Not entirely successful but I did learn some lessons about tying breasts. Their squooshiness makes them hard to contain.

I had another surprise for V, I had bought a $20 thrift store leather jacket and turned it into a flogger. Neither V or I had experienced a flogger so after I practiced flogging her she practiced flogging me. Flogging is so much easier on the hand than spanking. It took quite a bit of flogging to get V to the stage of pinkness I was looking for. Before flogging her I had tied V's hands using the tie illustrated on the twisted monk website. I don't think flogging is a good name to describe the activity though. Flogging sounds so harsh when, at least for us, the sensations were less intense than an open handed spanking. Perhaps that was because I had used a relatively light leather to make the flogger. It was a bit stingy but not bad at all. A word of advice, I had brought the video camera and set it on a tripod. When we reviewed the video later we realized why it's better when someone is holding the camera, the angle didn't capture what we really wanted to see.

We still had some time left after the tying and the flogging and with the video camera handy I was determined to get a video of V smiling with my cum on her face. V got on her knees and worked her oral magic on my cock while I acted as cameraman. When it came time for the money shot I realized that aiming my cock with one hand and the camera with the other was harder than I thought. The camera does both stills and video and in the switching modes and the lust fog I was worried that instead of videoing the magic moment I had taken a few stills instead. Later review showed I wasn't as addled as I thought and that money shot was on video as well as on V's face. If you leave lots of very nice comments I may even let you see some of the pics someday soon.

Here are the links to the sites and the tied we used:
http://tacit.livejournal.com/204737.html
http://ropeandgrope.livejournal.com/3776.html

http://www.japanrope.com/tutorial2/tutorial2-t.html
(simple but nice)

No comments:

Post a Comment